The PartsSource AEM Cost Containment forums: How to Build a Successful AEM Program, are now complete for 2019. We would like to thank all of our attendees and our speakers for the events, AEM experts Matt Baretich and Frank Painter.
Here is an overview of what attendees learned in these workshops:
• Review the new TJC standards on AEM
• Get ideas about constructing an AEM policy with examples
• Outline the approach used to review and document the decision-making process
• Review a workbook, handouts and sample policies
• Evaluate actual equipment for AEM inclusion
If you are interested in attending upcoming events, please Contact Us.